Know More About Your School
- Grade- IV to XII
- Registration Dates- Registration starts in the month of October
- Entrance Exam Dates- Final dates for entrance exam is decided by school
- Session Starts From- April
- Average Student/ Class- Not more than 15 students per section
- Registration Fee -Rs. 20000/- for Indian students and USD 750 for International students (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- Admission Fee -Rs. 100000/- for Indian students and USD 2000 for International students (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- Hostel -The school hostel provides well-furnished, spacious rooms with modern amenities to cater to every need of the students.
- Transportation -N/A
- Teaching Staff -School’s faculty members are not only highly qualified academically but are trained to deal with EQ & IQ of our children
- Classroom -Each class is equipped with state of the art education aids such as smart classes, Wi-Fi, etc. Students are taught in a group format that fosters more interactive learning sessions through intense thinking activities and cognitive practices. School use Ipads to replace traditional system of paper books
- Subjects -School offers all three streams Science, Commerece and Humanity for class XI and XII.
- Computer Lab -School has most well equipped computer labs with latest computers and softwares
- Library -The well-stocked library hall is divided into sections of various genres of books. It is well equipped and computerized with extensive reading rooms and a wide collection of handpicked books on all subjects along with newspapers, magazines and journals. The collection of books ranges from classics to more conventional authors, giving children a wide range of reading material. It is also well stocked with subject reference books for the more involved students who want to know more. Teachers encourage children to use e-libraries and reference material online, through use of Ipads and computers provided in the library
- Science Laboratory -Science labs can accommodate 40-45 students at a time. These labs are well-ventilated safe zones that provide a clean and hygienic ambience to carry out experiments. The labs at Ecole are equipped with first aid kit, safety floors, and storage room; fume extractor and a clear demarcation between the working area of students and teachers
- Campus -School is affiliated to both the Cambridge International Examination system (CIE) and the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Spread across 40 acres of land, school has spacious and well-ventilated classrooms, a state of art computer lab, well equipped science and mathematics laboratories, and a fully developed sports complex
- Playground -School has well trained instructors for Athletics, Squash, Basketball, Aerobics, Cricket, Gymnastics, Horse Riding, Table Tennis, Soccer, Lawn Tennis, Swimming, Golf along with a rifle club that has a fair following. The school band is one of the sport and pass time activities in the school. School has five big play grounds to help in training the students and bringing out the best in them
- Cafeteria -The school caters to specific dietary requirements of the girls and also provides them a taste of world cuisine in the school-dining hall. The mess managing committee plans meals together with the students’ council, where they are encouraged to contribute on their choice of meals and make recommendations. School make sure to provide nutritious and wholesome meals in campus
- Medical Facilities - School has on campus two well-qualified nurses, a well-equipped infirmary and an ambulance at all times. The school also has an experienced doctor on call, who visits the school thrice a week for routine check-ups and is available for any kind of emergencies. The school organizes health check-up camps in regular intervals. The students are examined and their reports are sent to parents. They are informed if they need to follow up any medication or move to an expert.
- Extracurricular Activities -The school offers a gamut of activities such as dance, drama, public speaking, performing arts, drawing & sculpture, needlecraft, cooking and other soft skills through several clubs, societies and performing groups. Each student is encouraged to take up at least two activities in an academic term and pursue it over a sustained period of time in order to gain expertise of the skill
- Counselling -School organise career counselling sessions very often to advice students on the various aspects of career planning, starting from the wide variety of subjects that they could choose from to get into any field to all the details regarding the application procedure and the institutes that they could apply to.
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by Government
- Copy of Passport/ resident permit (for foreign students)
- Academic transcripts of class last attended
- Duly filled Admission forms (provided by school)
- 24 recent passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate from last school attended
- Photographs of parents/ local guardian
- Supporting prescriptions of Medical history if any
Above assessment results are based firmly on merit and are subject to stipulation mentioned by the admission committee, subsequent seats will be presented in order of merit
Please click here to submit the tuition fee - http://www.ecoleglobale.com/bank-details.php
Refunds if any, including the security will be made after the school Audit in the month of November