Know More About Your School
- Grade- Class I to class XII
- Registration Dates- Registration starts from the month of November
- Entrance Exam Dates- School decides the final dates for entrance exam after registrations are done
- Session Starts From- April
- Average Student/ Class- Not more than 20 students per section
- Registration Fee -Rs. 5000/- for Indian students and USD 200 for International students (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- Admission Fee -Rs. 20000/- for Indian students and USD 700 for International students (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- Hostel -School has a separate hostel wings for boys and girls. Hostel provides all necessary amenities along with a cafe, tuck shop, public call facility and 24 hr. wireless internet managed for the students under restricted timings. Laundry and dry cleaning is also available for students.
- Transportation -The school has four air-conditioned buses and five cabs for transporting students and staff during excursion & trips. Well trained and experienced drivers assisted with careful and vigilant conductors, take extreme care of children. The students are sent on regular educational tours & term end excursions.
- Teaching Staff -Pestle Weed College boasts of a highly qualified, innovative and a goal oriented faculty. Our administrative staff and faculty, chosen for their warmth, care and understanding, are always available on campus to extend Pestlewanian a helping hand. The faculty is hand-picked and offered the best salary packages in the industry.
- Classroom -The class rooms are spacious and well ventilated, with sufficient lighting. Smart Classrooms with interactive boards have been installed to keep abreast with the latest advancement in the teaching methodology. The rotational seating plan ensures that every child gets the chance to sit in the front row. The layout and colour of the walls has been planned by profession interior designers to ensure conducive atmosphere in the class room for everyone's involvement during the class room transactions.
- Subjects -Science, Commerse, Humanities, Mathematics, Foreign Language, Element of Business, Painting, Element of Book keeping & Accountancy, Information Technology, Synergy Classes For Engineering And Medical
- Computer Lab -School has a fully facilitated computer lab with latest software and hardware
- Library -The library is well stocked and well equipped having ergonomic furniture, computer, printer and photocopier with extensive range of reference books, novels, comics, magazines, periodicals, current-affairs issues, newspapers, educational CDs etc, covering all spheres of reading universe. The library is fully computerized which help students locate books quickly and easily. The students are encouraged to explore the online book world using internet under the watchful supervision and guidance of th
- Science Laboratory -School has a well-stocked science lab with modern technology apparatus for conducting all experiments prescribed by CBSE. The safety measures have been precisely kept into mind as sufficient firefighting and emergency equipment are installed in the laboratory
- Campus -50-acre campus surrounded by evergreen Sal Forests, school has a fully Wi-Fi enabled campus with 10 MB bandwidth leased line, with immense filtration using Cyberom Firewalls so that only the educational sites may be accessed. A high sense of security prevails in the campus as sufficient security personnel are vigilant and watchful 24*7 to ensure security & safety of every inmate. The W.C. Kashyap Memorial Auditorium and Multipurpose Hall is one of the biggest Multipurpose Halls in the state having a seating capacity of 3500 people.
- Playground -Horse riding, Hockey, Cricket, Badminton, Lawn Tennis, Football, Basketball, Athletics, Volleyball, Gymnasium, Table tennis, Taekwondo, Swimming, Rifle Shooting, Skating, Squash, Billiards, Boxing and etc.
- Cafeteria -Expertly planned vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals supplemented with dry fruits, dairy products and seasonal fruits are served in clean and hygienic environment. For milk and dairy products, the school has its own dairy having 40 cows therein out of which 25-30 are milking cows. Bakery products such as bread, bun, cookies, pastries, patties, pizzas, cakes etc. are prepared in the in-house bakery.
- Medical Facilities - School has nursing staff to make special care and arrangements for sick children to help them recover faster. The school has an infirmary equipped with modern amenities to cater for basic and emergency medical care. The school Doctor is well qualified paediatrician (MBBS, MS). The school has a tie up with the nearby Hospitals for catering to the emergency needs
- Extracurricular Activities -Music, Dance, Excursions, Art & Crafts, Hobby Clubs, House Systems, Theatre and Drama, Community Service, Para sailing, River Rafting, Martial Arts and skiing
- Counselling -Students get opportunities to connect with mentors through our Career Counselling and Life-skills Programmes, run by qualified professional teams
- The registration form must be filled up carefully and should be submitted to the school office along with a copy of transfer certificate/birth certificate, a copy of report card of the previous class passed along with the Registration Fee as mentioned in the Fee Structure.
- Parents are advised to read the prospectus carefully specially the rules to avoid any dispute in future.
- Parents will be intimated about the date and syllabus of the written entrance cum assessment test, and they are bound to bring their ward on the given date else the registration will lapse and the non-refundable registration fee will be forfeited.
- Once the candidate qualifies the written test and an interview with the Principal, he/she will be granted admission.
- Once the admission is granted, parents are required to fulfill all the documentary formalities and pay the fee in the accounts department, as mentioned in the bill, within a week. If the fee is not paid in the said period, it will be assumed that you are not interested and the seat will be allotted to another candidate in the waiting list.
- The school will inform the parents the joining date & time on which the child has to report to the school along with the items as per the list provided by the school.
Fee has to be paid in one installment only, at the time of admission/by 31st March. The child will not be allowed to attend classes and no transfer certificates will be issued until all dues are cleared. Fee has to be paid by the dates mentioned above otherwise there will be a penal charge @ 1.5% per month after the said dates. Name of the child can be struck off the rolls if there is an undue delay in the payment of the fee. There will be no reduction of fee on the grounds of holiday/forced closure or absence for any reason whatsoever
No withdrawals are allowed in the middle of the session. Parent intending to discontinue the education of their child from next session must give a prior notice in writing to reach the Principal not less than 3 months (i.e. by 31st December) before the commencement of the next session. Failing this the security deposit and fee will be forfeited. If the withdrawal is demanded on a short notice, the school shall charge the fee for full one term. Parents withdrawing their child in the middle of the session will not entitled to any refund