Know More About Your School
- Grade- Kindergarten to class XII
- Registration Dates- From January to February end. For class XI registrations start immediately after the Board exams
- Entrance Exam Dates- Entrance exams are held only for LKG to class IX on every Saturday from 15th February till the end of March
- Session Starts From- April
- Average Student/ Class- Not more than 40 students per section
- Registration Fee -Rs. 500/- for Day Scholars and Rs.1000/- for Boarders (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- Admission Fee -Rs. 2000/- for Day Scholars and Rs.9000/- for Boarders (non-refundable, non-transferable)
- Hostel -Scholars Home provides boarding houses for only boys. Each dorm house has 15 to 18 children in a supervision of a warden for each house. Apart from daily classes in school, all boarders get special tuitions for academic development. School offers coaching for horse riding, football, basketball, tennis, volleyball, cricket, squash, badminton etc. and several hobby classes including motor mechanics, photography, movie making, acting, music and painting classes to contribute in overall physical and
- Transportation -Parents can contact the school transport administration to avail for transport. The fee for transport is charged according to the distance from the school. School transport service covers the major part of the city with great connectivity
- Teaching Staff -School has a total staff of 150, all highly qualified and experienced faculties. School invites guest lecturers occasionally
- Classroom -School provides C.B.S.E. approved smart classes with projectors and interactive smart boards along with audio visual interactive facilities
- Subjects -Scholars Home offers all three streams - Humanities, Science and Commerce at Class XI and XII. Apart from the compulsory subjects in class X and XII, school offers optional subjects like Psychology, Sociology, Entrepreneurship, Geography, Painting, Physical Education, Music, Computer sciences etc. Sanskrit is the third language apart from Hindi and English
- Computer Lab -Well equipped Computer Lab with latest hardware and softwares for providing Students with the theoretical knowledge and practical operation of the computer system
- Library -Well stocked library with latest books on diverse subjects
- Science Laboratory -Modern well equipped Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Math labs
- Campus -35 acres school campus is safeguarded 24*7 with modern equipment and well trained security.
- Playground -Open fields for Cricket, Football, Field Hockey, Handball, kho kho, Kabadi, Karate, Gymnastics, Rifle Shooting and Horse Riding. Concrete courts are available for Basketball, Badminton, Tennis and Squash
- Cafeteria -Boarders have a choice for multiple veg and non-veg cuisines in school mess, which provides 4 meals a day. School has its own cafeteria
- Medical Facilities - A doctor keeps a regular check on students’ health, provided with latest medical facilities in school campus. In case of emergency, student is shifted to the nearest hospital and parents are informed
- Extracurricular Activities -School has different clubs to engage students in Art, Music, Dance, Drama, Photography and other creative activities Interact club - Club provides a unique opportunity for students to share, exchange and participate in activities with national and global schools. The Scholar - An annual magazine to offer a unique platform for creative expression in poetry, prose, essay writing, caricature, compilations etc. Outdoor Activities – School has its own camping grounds for regular Scouts and Guides c
- Counselling -Psychological Counselling, Personality Development and Career Counselling sessions are offered to all the students from time to time
- Registration is compulsory before admission.
- The registration of a child is not a guarantee for admission which is subject to vacancies available.
- Admission to other classes is granted through promotion from the previous class passed or through an Entrance Test.
- For the Boarding House the child can be admitted at the age of six plus.
Fees is required to be paid for all the 12 months.
Term charges are payable at the beginning of each term and the annual charges at the beginning of the 1st term or at the time of admission.
All fees is required to be paid in advance by the 7th of every month, failing which a late-fee fine will be charged upto 15th of the month.
In case the school dues are not paid by the 15th, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls and he or she may be required to seek readmission after payment of all the outstanding dues and the readmission fees.
Three months notice, in writing or payment of three months tuition fee is required for the withdrawal of a student. Fees for the full term must be paid if a student is withdrawn during the 2nd term.
The security deposit will be refunded when the student is withdrawn, but will be forfeited if not claimed with in a year.
No fee is refundable
Scholars Home provides a total schoarship of ₹10 lakh each year. These scholarships are given to exemplary students.
In case of withdrawal, security deposit will be refunded but it will be forfeited if not claimed within a year. A three months advanced written notice is required for withdrawal during the session (April to March). In lieu of notice, fee for three months will be charged. In case of WITHDRAWAL AT THE END OF THE SESSION 2016-2017, the office should be informed in writing by 3rd April 2017, after which the notice period fee for three months along-with school dues will be charged even if the student does not join the next class